Are you a working mom trying to keep all the balls in the air and working to find work/life balance?
Are you a slave to your never ending “to do” list?
Do you find yourself going through the motions each day to “do” what you can, as you run your kids from school to activities?
Are you spread thin and constantly criticizing yourself for not “doing” all you think you should be?
Do frequently feel GUILTY?
Do you feel like you’ve lost site of YOU, YOUR dreams and YOUR goals in the quest to be supermom and super career woman?
- you could end more days feeling a sense of accomplishment rather then a sense of defeat?
- you could connect with your friends, family and children in a meaningful way
- you could live in the moment and enjoy what you are doing without worrying about the future?
- you could turn the guilty messages and self critic that constantly chatters in your head into resources that help you find fulfillment and purpose in your life
- you could utilize your gifts and strengths that you use in your work at home AND use the gifts and strengths you utilize at home at work?
- you could enjoy life to it’s fullest?
- you could discover and align the way you live each day to live out your purpose and passion?
- you could turn your frustration and stress into compassion and calm?
- you could turn your overwhelm into overjoy?
- you could transform your life to look the way you dream it to be?
IT’S ALL POSSIBLE….
YOU HAVE TO GIVE UP BUYING INTO THE MYTH THAT THERE IS A MAGIC BAR OF WORK LIFE BALANCE THAT YOU WILL “SOMEDAY” ACHIEVE….
…IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN
….YOU WILL NEVER NOT HAVE A “TO DO” LIST
I know those are harsh words…but I believe in being straight and telling you like it is. As long as you buy into the “work/life balance myth” – you will not find the joy, peace and fulfillment that you long for and deserve and you will continue to focus on that mythical day of achievement, missing out on the present and working for that elusive bar that doesn’t exist.
SO…WHAT’S THE GOOD NEWS?!
~Once you FULLY embrace the understanding that you will NEVER reach the state of “work/life balance” – you can accomplish anything!
As the mother of 3 children (one with special needs) who built my business from the ground up over the last 15 years – I speak from experience! I bring the experience of working as both a Child & Family Therapist and a Board Certified Coach along with my personal experience, which includes many failures, stumbles and less then perfect parenting.
~You Can’t Give To Your Career, Family or Friends That Which You Do Not Possess Within Your SELF
- In order to feel calm at work or as a parent you have to find calm within yourself
- To be compassionate to others you must have self-compassion
- Connecting with your true self will provide access to courage, creativity, and clarity and allow you to connect with yourself and others in a whole new way
- By living life from a “Self” lead place, you will be better able to lead your family, life and career in a purposeful and fulfilling way.
CALL or E-MAIL ME FOR A COMPLIMENTARY 30 MINUTE CONSULTAION
At 704.665.0065 xt. 21 OR email@example.com